Are You in Your Due Diligence Period?Have a Closing Repair Issue?
Get a Bid by a Licensed Contractor Now!
DO YOU WANT A BID BEFORE YOU LIST? CALL US.
Have a closing repair issue? Are you in your due diligence period? Get a bid by a licensed contractor, rather than a salesperson in an office that will most likely mark-up the bid and outsource the work.
Do you need emergency property maintenance repairs? Call us.
HOW IT WORKS:
Upload Your Inspection Report. We'll Do the Rest
With PunchOutSold, everything you need to negotiate
and complete repairs is in one place.
BENEFITS OF USING PUNCHOUTSOLD
- Realtors/Brokers Can Be Just That - A Realtor or Broker
- The Homeowner Knows They Are Getting a True Bid From a Real Contracting Company with Over 20 Years Experience
- We Are a Federal SAM* Contractor
- Portal For Homeowner Agents to Log Into to Review Before, During, and After Pictures
- You Will Always Talk to Someone with Construction Experience from Start To Finish
- Fully Insured, Bonded, and Background Checks on All Employees, Managers, Trade Specialist, and General Contractors
- No Money Upfront, Several Payment Options
- Seven Day Work Week
- After-Hours Repairs for Emergency Last-Minute Closing Issues
THE PUNCHOUTSOLD DIFFERENCE
Designed by Realtors and contractors, our repair solution saves you time, delivers better results, and allows you to focus on what you do best
*The System for Award Management (SAM) is a Federal Government owned and operated free web site that consolidates the capabilities in Central Contractor Registration (CCR)/FedReg, Online Representations and Certifications Applications (ORCA) and the Excluded Parties List System (EPLS). Future phases of SAM will add the capabilities of other systems used in Federal procurement and awards processes.